Friday, April 13, 2012

My Morning Regimen Must

Today, I am going to talk about my morning regimen. After brushing my teeth, I wash my face with MARIO BADESCU ACNE FACIAL CLEANSER

Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser



I like using this facial cleanser because I have a very sensitive skin and I cannot use facial scrubs that often because it hurts my cheeks. Instead I use this instead and at the same time, it does not just cleanse my face but also fights acne. Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser also helps prevent and heal existing acne.
Next up in my morning regimen is POND’S ACNE EXPERT CONDITIONING TONER.



Pond's Acne Expert Pore Conditioning Toner




This is enriched with Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Oil, which deeply cleans and unclogs pores, helping to reduce pimples for clearer skin. I use this every morning and every evening and it really helps me fight and reduce pimples and really tones my pores. POND’S is one of the best beauty and health brand I have known.

Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 30
Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55


I always make sure to put on sunblock after using a toner because it is important that before you leave your house that you put on sunblock. It is a good way to take care of your skin not just your face but also your body most of all if you are walking under the direct sunlight. It also helps you to have a smooth and moisturized skin. NEUTROGENA ULTRASHEER DRY-TOUCH SUNBLOCK SPF 30; NEUTROGENA ULTRASHEER DRY-TOUCH SUNBLOCK SPF 55

If I have a pimple, I make sure to use this about two to three times a day until the pimple disappears…

Clean & Clear Speeding Gel

CLEAN & CLEAR SPEEDING GEL is a very effective and sufficient way to get rid of pimple right away because the gel penetrates deep inside the pore to unblock and unclog trapped dirt and help dry out oil that can cause pimples, redness and inflammation. Its fast acting formula helps attack pimples directly from its source. This image above of the Clean & Clear Speeding Gel is the old packaging of it but now Clean & Clear has improved their product. Right now, there is a set of this Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit product that can help you fight acne…

Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit


Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit

In the image of the Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit, you will see the new packaging of the Clean & Clear Speeding Gel. The CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE 2-IN-1 ACNE & MARK ERASER KIT above might also include a Clean and Clear Advantage Mark Treatment.

Clean & Clear Advantage 2-in-1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit


Clean & Clear - Advantage Mark Treatment



Last but certainly not the least, at times when I treat my acnes dark spots appear on the spot where my pimple use to be so I have to apply something to help me remove the dark spots and even out my skin color. That is why I use Palmer’s Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream and this product of Palmer’s is really effective and there is a fade cream for all skin types.

Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

Till here.












1 comment:

  1. Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue on the topic of this post here at this weblog, I have read all that, so at
    this time me also commenting at this place.
    my webpage: forehead acne

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo